News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Blueprint's early build 2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV

Started by Blueprint, Aug 18, 2026, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkazzed

My old Mazda 3 also developed a loose driver seat. It was covered under the extended warranty we got, but good to know it was just a $38 part. Plus an hour or two of labour?

Blueprint

Quote from: dkazzed on Sep 18, 2026, 08:06 AMMy old Mazda 3 also developed a loose driver seat. It was covered under the extended warranty we got, but good to know it was just a $38 part. Plus an hour or two of labour?

I will try to pay for the part (at the price I found) and get them to install it for free. If not, I will order it online and fix it myself.
Current rides: 2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV GS-L, 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Limited, 1975 Triumph TR6 Teabagger Express

Blizzard

I remember my mom's 2012 Mazda 5 had the same issue  ;D IIRC it was covered under the regular warranty which hadn't yet expired.
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier, 2024 Toyota bZ4X XLE Tech

dkazzed

Mazda, until the inline 6 and plug in hybrid 4, has proven itself just as reliable as Toyota and Honda but it was always the little details. Driver seat came loose (tooscoops in the old forum told me to stop gyrating my hips to Adam Levine songs), both of our front wheel bearings were replaced under warranty before 100,000km, one of the clutch cylinders failed. But 177,000km on that first year Skyactiv 3 and never left us stranded. And all four of the 5s I've ever owned.

Glad to hear your plug in 4 has been fairly trouble free so far.